By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Gates2U.com's (or GatesToYou.com's) web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hebell LLC ("us") at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Gates2U.com's web site are provided "as is". Gates2U.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Gates2U.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gates2U.com's Internet site, even if Gates2U.com or a Gates2U.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gates2U.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gates2U.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gates2U.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gates2U.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gates2U.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gates2U.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gates2U.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Purpose and Handling of Data
Retention of Personal Information
- Your request for information, your name, email address, and other contact information will not be delivered to any external party.
- Information that you provide to us (verbal or written) will be used solely for purpose of our response to you. It will not be shared with other organizations for commercial, marketing, or review purposes.
- Should you make a tangible item purchase, your end-user information (excluding any form of financial data) may be provided to the manufacturer of products purchased, but only if necessary to secure a warranty, custom hue or item, or service policy in your name. This will be discussed in advance, so that you may choose to waive any such option.
- We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. This information is never given to any third party.
- We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page.
- Upon request we provide website visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, and their transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases). This information is also fully displayed upon quotations and sales contracts. This information is provided only to you, and may be delivered to your e-mail, fax, or physical address, which has been previously authenticated and approved by you.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have factual inaccuracies corrected in information that we maintain about them. If you have further questions about our privacy and information policy, contact us using the links on this page.
- We collect the e-mail addresses from 1) those who post messages directly to us via the online forms, and 2) those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please reply to any email you receive indicating your wishes.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- We, on occasion, may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (specifically NOT including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit Google's page regarding setting privacy controls for your browser.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze how website visitors design their gates, and where they abandon the website. We have no insight, nor do we retain, any personal information about the visitor. Google Analytics uses a cookie on your computer and potentially other third parties cookies (such as DoubleClick) to track the webpages you visit on our site. We use this information, which contains none of your personal data, to analyze how web visitors progress from page to page, and what buttons they click. This lets us fine tune the presentation of our site to improve the gate design and purchase experience. You may opt out of using these cookies by using any of a variety of opt-out ad ons, such as Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, Chrome's Google Analytics Opt-Out extension, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out)
Contact from Us
- You may receive product or service updates, never more frequently than 30 days between correspondence. (You may opt-out at any time).
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will mayreceive telephone contact from us with information regarding quotes or orders they have placed. We will do this if we are unable to reach you in a timely fashion by email. We default to e-mail communications.
- With respect to our data security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. This includes gateway firewalls and VPN (encrypted IP sessions) for transmitting customer data within our premises.
- Our online store servers are protected within separately authenticated domains, which are firewall-protected at the wide area network gateway. These servers are managed by Godaddy! and backed by 128-bit SSL encryption software, ensuring that all of your information is safe. Credit card payments made through our Gates2U Store are directly submitted via phone for authorization and processing. Both phone, fax, and in-person sales are processed through a Bank of America secured merchant telephone gateway. Our non-web-based credit card processing is authenticated via our merchant ID and other telephone based security controls. We perform no credit card processing on the Internet, but via direct phone services with Bank of America. We believes this provides the highest form of our protection for our customers. Any payment processing on the Internet is, instead, handled by PAYPAL using their secure merchant services.
- Our web site server for non-secured pages (such as this one) are managed by GoDaddy, which maintains an active anti-spam and anti-virus data protection policy.
- Our accounting systems are not connected to the Internet, and no databases containing any financial data are accessible from the Internet. Accounting systems are password protected, and physically isolated, and accessible only by authorized personnel.